CONSUMER INFORMATION *
* a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity
SELLERWOJCIECH JERZY WĘGLARCZYK, an entrepreneur running a business under the name WĘGLARCZYK WOJCIECH ŚLĄSKIE CENTRUM PERKUSYJNE, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, REGON No. 241637825, Stefana Batory 64, 41-506 Chorzów.
CONTACT THE SELLER
- Postal address: ul. Stefana Batorego 64, 41-506 Chorzów
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48 882 503 719
The sales contract is concluded in Polish, on time and for the purpose of sale.
Unless the contract provides otherwise, the Seller shall deliver the goods to the Buyer immediately after the conclusion of the contract of sale.
The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects - unless the Seller informed the Consumer about the defects of the goods before the conclusion of the sales contract.
In the event of a defect in the goods, the buyer has the option of complaining about the defective goods based on the warranty regulated by the Civil Code.
Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and within the time limits specified in the Civil Code:
- Submit a price reduction statement
- In the event of a significant defect - submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract
- Demand that the item be replaced with one that is free from defects
- Demand that the defect be removed
The Seller asks you to submit a complaint based on the warranty by electronic means, in writing or in person at the Store.
In order to consider a complaint submitted under the warranty, the Consumer is obliged, if necessary, in the case of a Consumer at the Seller's expense, to deliver the defective goods to the address of the Store.
The Seller recommends that the complaint should contain the following information: Buyer's identification data, a brief description of the defect, the moment of finding the defect and the Buyer's claim.
Each recommendation of the Seller contained in this document is only a non-binding indication for the Consumer, which the Consumer may or may not use. Failure by the Consumer to follow the Seller's recommendations in no way affects the rights of the Consumer, and in particular does not affect the rights related to the warranty.
The seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
In a situation where the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, inter alia, with:
- as a rule, free mediation conducted by the competent Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which you should apply for mediation. The list of Inspectorates is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#aq595,
- as a rule, free assistance of the competent local permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application should be submitted for consideration of the case before the arbitration court.
The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php # faq595
- free help from the municipal or poviat consumer ombudsman,
- Online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers /odr/.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If it is necessary to provide personal data to conclude a contract, we would like to inform you that their administrator will be the Seller, and the processing will take place on the following principles:
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it could be:
- Conclusion of a sales contract
- Direct marketing, other than the newsletter
- Sending the newsletter
Basis for processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Service contract or action taken